- The editorial team is seeking submissions from the public. We will review the work, and if selected for either the book publication or the project website, will work with the contributor to finalize it so that it resonates individually and in concert with the larger piece. All contributors must be open to shared revision of their work.
We are looking for works that are close to completion (~85 percent). We do not have the editorial capacity to guide individual submissions from start to finish. We are available for editing and some feedback. Please email us if you have any additional questions, and we’ll do our best to answer them.
All selected contributors will be paid a stipend (listed below).
Only previously unpublished works will be accepted. If a work is not chosen, the team will communicate with the author to find an alternative outlet.
Multiple submissions from one author will be considered. The team will most likely select only one.
- Signed agreements are required for submissions involving intellectual property, artwork or other items from sources other than the contributor.
STIPEND FOR CONTRIBUTORS
- With current funding, we have available a stipend of $500 each for 20 book selections and $100 each for 30 open-call website selections. Payment will be made after the mutually agreed upon final edit of the work.
- If you are interested in donating to this project to grow supports for more contributors, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO SUBMIT / SUBMIT NOW!
- Complete Submission Form
- Upload/email submission in acceptable document formats: Word, PDF, Pages, TXT, RTF. Please provide links to media above 25MB.